Been a miserable cold wet week this week, so I haven't had much time to work on the helmet.
Today I finally got the chance to work on it and it's gotten on very well. Got it finally primed and ready for the paint. Starting with the faceplate I found using these car spray paints takes some patience. You have to spray from a good distance to get a nice even coat. It also looks strange going down as I think it has metallic pieces in it which look like they fizz when they touch the surface.
After a few nice even coats it's looking very close to being done. I still need to dremel some holes for the bolt details but then that should be it.
Check my Flickr photo stream for more photos.
-- Post From My iPhone