Sunday, 6 January 2013

Workshop ready, let's go!

I finally got round to tidying up my little workshop yesterday, so I've now got my building space ready. I unboxed my new scroll saw and had to take it for a spin, so to speak. So I thought I'd make a mount for my Master Sword. So I took some off cuts and used the scroll saw to cut out slots to fit the scabbard and handle. I then fit some foam on the cuts so it wouldn't damage the sword or scabbard, and mounted it above a door way.

So now I can begin the Borderlands 2 Hellfire project, but before I begin that I need to finish off my vector layout. I've only got the front and back sides (muzzle and stock ends) to do then I can scale and print it.


No comments:

Post a Comment