Sunday, 7 April 2013

Front end progressing well

Got a lot of work done this weekend, the front end in particular is coming together well. I started by cutting out the display panel out of the other side, putting the two sides together and filing the cavity.
I then started to use my rotary tool to merge the main body to the stock. Unfortunately I didn't get far before the tool packed it in, luckily my drill was still up for the job. I then used a combination of body filler and Milliput to finished it off. Lots of sanding later and it was done.
On Sunday I worked on the front end, cutting and bevelling the panels. These were then super glued in place and body filler squeezed into the cavities underneath and on top, leaving the panels open at the end. There's a nice picture of this in my image gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment